This Environmental Policy sets out our commitment to constantly consider and take every reasonable measure to conduct our business operations in a responsible and safe manner to minimise our impact on the environment.
Zone Technical Management will strive to meet its environmental objectives in compliance with current legislation.
• As far as is reasonably practical we will comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation and regulations that relate to our business operations.
• Where we have the ability to influence or input on design to actively promote and encourage best practice in sustainable construction, both in the design of materials and the use of sustainable materials and products.
• To be a good neighbour, support the Considerate Constructors Scheme or equivalent initiatives, control both noise and dust pollution.
• Minimise the amount of waste generated by our operations, and ensure that ‘a duty of care’ is observed when being disposed of.
• Re-use or recycle materials wherever practical.
• Set environmental objectives and targets annually as part of our business planning, monitor and review to determine effectiveness.
• To develop and provide training to all our staff in the understanding and implementation of our environmental approach.
Overall responsibility for this policy rests with the Zone Technical Management, managing director. Each employee has a duty both morally and legally, to comply with this policy and all relevant legislation.
This policy will be reviewed on a yearly basis.